"Quality education is a hallmark of the Society’s activities and, I would argue, is at the core of its mission to improve the lives of patients with heart rhythm disorders. I support the Heart Rhythm Society financially to ensure the tradition of educational excellence continues. Join me in supporting our legacy and our future."
David S. Cannom, MD, FHRS - HRS member and donor
As the Heart Rhythm Society marks a milestone with its 35th anniversary, we reflect on our rich history, look toward the future and reaffirm our commitment to providing quality education.
Celebrate the Society’s 35th anniversary by making a contribution today. Your gift will support the following educational priorities, including the development of the new Heart Rhythm Society Learning Center. Our legacy and our future are powered by your support.
- Heart Rhythm Society Learning Center — Earn and track continuing education credits using resources from the Society’s ever-growing online library that will address knowledge gaps and enhance existing competencies.
- Member-sponsored Heart Rhythm Travel Scholarships — Travel Scholarships, provided by HRS, are available to early career professionals and include up to $1,500 in travel costs, complimentary registration, and an award presentation at the VIP Reception held during the Annual Scientific Sessions.
- Patient Awareness Campaigns — Patient education is a year-round effort with emphasis on Atrial Fibrillation Awareness Month (September) and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Month (October).
- Member-sponsored Research Fellowships — HRS has established post-doctoral fellowships in cardiac electrophysiology to encourage research training for individuals interested in basic or clinical research related to heart rhythm disorders. Philanthropy provides the necessary support to develop electrophysiology research projects and the opportunity to further enhance professional skills and competencies in electrophysiology.
- Area of Greatest Need — Choosing this option allows HRS to take advantage of unique opportunities as they arise. Your gift supports costs associated with fellowships, education programs, research initiatives, and much more.
Financial and other information about Heart Rhythm Society, Inc.’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting us at 1325 G Street, NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20005, 202-464-3400. Download the full HRS Disclosure Statement.