What to Give
Make a gift in recognition of the life and work of someone close to you and create a lasting tribute to the person honored or memorialized, while supporting HRS's programs. The families and individuals memorialized or honored will be notified of your gift; the amount, remains undisclosed unless otherwise requested. If you are interested in making a memorial or honorary gift, please provide the appropriate contact information when you make or submit your gift.
- Pledge Gifts – Monthly or annual pledges to HRS sustain mission-driven programs and the overall financial health of the Society. Pledges may be paid over a period of five years from the time of commitment in annual, semiannual, or quarterly installments.
- Matching Gifts – Your gift can have an even greater impact by doubling the gift amount through an employer’s matching gift program. Please contact your Human Resources Office to inquire about your Matching Gifts Program.
- Planned Gifts– Planned gifts, such as bequests or charitable trusts, involve providing for a future gift to a non-profit organization, like HRS, through your financial and estate plans. A planned gift supports the Society’s program for generations. There are a number of tax-advantaged planned giving techniques you might consider, including:
- Life income gifts such as charitable remainder trusts that pay you and/or other designated beneficiaries an income for life.
- Gift of real estate, including life estates;
- Designate the Heart Rhythm Society as a beneficiary in your retirement plans.
If you decide to include the Society in your estate plans, we would like to show our appreciation by including you as a member of the HRS Legacy Society. Please call the Philanthropy Office at 202-464-3417 or email to email@example.com to learn more about making a Planned Gift to the Society.