The Colorado Arrhythmia Symposium 2017 annual conference is a 3-day educational program focusing on advanced electrophysiology concepts and new developments in clinical strategies to treat arrhythmias. Participants learn from the conference faculty through didactic lectures, case presentations, debates, and informal discussions.
To learn more and register for this activity, click on the "register now" button below
St. Julian Hotel
William H. Sauer, MD, FHRS, CCDS
Paul D. Varosy, MD, FHRS
1. Apply the principles described in the latest guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation for the management of Atrial Fibrillation. a. Management of Atrial Fibrillation. - Professional Practice Gap.
2. Identify appropriate candidates for ICD implantation and Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia. a. Management of Ventricular Arrhythmias and Sudden Death Risk – Professional Practice Gap.
3. Identify appropriate patients who may benefit from left atrial appendage exclusion and understand the role of rotor mapping as part of an ablation strategy for the treatment of atrial fibrillation.
4. Use of recommended programming strategies to prevent inappropriate ICD therapy and targeted use of defibrillation testing in patients with ICDs
5. Understand appropriate indications for intracardiac lead extraction and alternative strategies for managing non-functioning leads