Join Zhang Shu, MD, FHRS and Saibal Kar, MD, FSCAI for a special symposium at Great Wall International Congress of Cardiology. Sponsored by SCAI and endorsed by HRS, “LAA Closure for Stroke Prevention: Patient Selection and Practical Considerations” is a multi-disciplinary, evidence- and case-based symposium designed to provide an overview of all treatment modalities to provide better care to patients.
To learn more and register for this activity, click on the "register now" button below.
Great Wall International Congress of Cardiology, China National Convention Center
Saibal Kar, MD, FSCAI
Shu Zhang, MD, FHRS
• Discuss the role of the Left Atrial Appendage in AF-related strokes
• To understand the indications and evidence for left atrial appendage closure (LAAC).
• Review appropriate LAAC patient selection criteria.
• Evaluate optimal LAAC clinical decision making strategies and procedural approaches.
• Assess clinical outcomes and practical aspects of LAAC.
The target audience for this activity will include general cardiologists, stroke neurologists, electrophysiologists, interventional cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, and other physicians and associated healthcare professionals with an interest in the management of stroke in AF patients.