The purpose of this symposium is to bring together physicians and healthcare professionals to engage in a multi-disciplinary program to address the current standards and advances in identifying and optimally treating atrial fibrillation. Our program will provide important details from the latest findings in research and a unique hands-on opportunity to explore state-of-the-art techniques and technologies. Case presentations, short lectures on finite subjects, followed by interactive discussions and simulation demonstrations will be offered from an esteemed lineup of physician experts. We are proud to offer additional training options through our cadaveric mobile lab, located on-site.
To learn more and register for this activity, click on the "register now" button below.
Marriott Napa Valley
Dr. Gan Dunnington
- Review the latest understanding of the pathophysiology of atrial fibrillation (AFib) with the world’s leading experts.
- Describe capabilities and limitations of AFib catheter and surgical ablation.
- Understand the growing and evolving concept of the “HEART TEAM” as it pertains to AFIB.
- Review the latest guidelines from EP and surgical societies on treatment for AFIB.
- Understand optimal utilization of resources for hospitals treating AFIB.
- Comprehensive review of options for stroke prevention and left atrial appendage management.
- Provide on-site, unique hands-on opportunity to experience surgical and catheter ablation technologies in both Virtual Reality and Cadaver Lab environments.
For Primary Care Providers – AFIB 101: What do I tell my patients?
An open discussion led by leading global experts
- Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Interventional and Non-Interventional Cardiologists
- General Internists
- Allied Health Professionals with cardiovascular and arrhythmia interests
- Hospital Administrators and other medical specialists interested in Afib management