IBHRE Exam Self-Assessment Program
|View Activity & Purchase|
The updated Self-Assessment Program for those preparing for the IBHRE’s Certification Examination for Competency in Cardiac Rhythm Device Therapy (CCDS designation) helps prepare you for exam success.
For Physicians and Allied Professionals
IBHRE Device Exam Prep
Successful completion of an IBHRE Cardiac Rhythm Device Therapy examination certifies that a practitioner is professionally competent in their respective sub-specialty. Achieving and maintaining IBHRE Certification validates a practitioner's clinical and technical knowledge in essential areas of practice and their ability to interpret interventions and therapies administered to patients. It proves certificants possess the critical competencies essential for safe and optimal care of managing cardiac arrhythmias.
The Self-Assessment Program will assist you in preparing for your certification examination by providing a 100-question practice module and a 100-question timed module.
Practice Module Features
- Assess your knowledge with 100 questions based on the 11 competency areas outlined in the IBHRE Exam
- Compare your initial practice score with those of your peers
- Identify areas of strength and weakness with scores broken out by competency area
- Review your answers and get immediate feedback and references for further study
- Re-take the module as many times as you like
- Complete questions at your own pace — No time limit
- Log in and out of the system as needed — your previous work will be saved
Timed Module Features
- Complete 100 questions in a real-time testing environment
- Receive time warnings throughout the course
- Get your total score when timed module is completed.
Note: Timed Module can only be taken and scored once.
The account license for the previous version is active until August 31, 2016.
For help with technical issues, please email HRS-Help@astutetech.com
Please use the following web browsers on Windows, Mac and Linux machines:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above