Duration: 1 Day
This program is designed to provide electrophysiologists, cardiologists, internists, and associated professionals with state of the art information on invasive and non-invasive electrocardiography and electrophysiologic tools used in the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of cardiac rhythm disorders. Attendees of the symposium will develop an understanding of the correct approach to the patients with atrial fibrillation, other atrial ventricular tachycardias, and risk factors for sudden death.
To learn more and register for this event, please contact Carolyn Siwinski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyatt Hotel Penn's Landing, Philadelphia, PA
Francis Marchlinski, MD
- Identify patients with inherited channelopathies such as long QT and Brugada syndromes.
- Discuss role of ablation for patients with atrial fibrillation including current recommedations and expected outcomes.
- Discuss the evaluation and treatment of syncope.
- Identify the role arrhythmias play in cardiac dysfunction.
- Discuss the evidence for and use of Vitamin K antagonists and the novel anticoagulants.
- Discuss new techniques and technologies used during complex EP device and ablation cases.
Associated Professionals, Electrophysiologists, Cardiologists, Cardiovascular Surgeons, Internists.