Heart Rhythm Society Member Benefits
Timely and relevant information, professional education and networking opportunities that you need to provide the best patient care possible.
- The top research in the field from the HeartRhythm Journal , with online and print subscriptions (a savings of over $290 of a standalone subscription).
- Keeping Pace, email newsletter with notifications on HRS programs and the field.
- Updates on the latest clinical documents and guidelines
Discounts on Educational Courses and Products
- Scientific Sessions registration discounts. Members can also register and secure housing earlier than non-members.
- Prepare for the ABIM CCEP exam at the Board Review Course .
- Coding Guide for Heart Rhythm Procedures and Services
. Members receive a 25% discount on this must-have resource.
- Members also receive free coding advice for submitted questions from a professional consultant.
- Online Self-Assessment Program for the IBHRE Exams
- Online Courses in the HRS Learning Center. Discounts are course-specific. Members generally receive a 25% discount on courses and some select products are complimentary!
- Find a Specialist . Listing in a publicly searchable physician directory used for referrals.
- Career Center — All members receive one free posting and all fellowships post for free!
Networking & Volunteer Opportunities
- Member Directory
- Share knowledge and ask questions with other members in HRS Communities .
- Member Spotlight