Heart Rhythm 2017 Press Room
Heart Rhythm 2017 will take place May 10-13 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL. All media inquiries regarding the Society's 38th Annual Scientific Sessions should be directed to email@example.com .
An online press room with media registration information is now available. Members of the press are invited to register for the meeting and will have access to numerous resources and information, including:
- Press Briefings
- Meet the Experts
- Heart Rhythm Society Leadership
- Request an Interview
- Helpful Links
- Media Complimentary Registration Policy — To gain access to the online press room and onsite press room and briefings as a reporter, you must register.
- 2017 Press Opportunities — Heart Rhythm 2016 offers a unique opportunity to not only network with the nation’s leading heart rhythm experts, but also to deliver your story through media attention and exposure. HRS provides exhibiting companies the unique opportunity to promote their products, research and technology to influential leaders in heart rhythm disorders, as well as to international media.
- 2017 Media Event Request Form — If you are planning a media event or activity, you must coordinate with the HRS media team before promotion or execution can begin.
- 2017 Photography Request Form — If you are an exhibitor with a booth on the Exhibit Hall floor and would like photos, please complete and file this document.
All abstracts presented at Heart Rhythm 2017 are embargoed until the beginning of the scientific session presenting the research; this includes late-breaking clinical trials. The Heart Rhythm Society reserves the right to alter embargo times at its discretion.
All press materials on presentations and late-breaking clinical trials must have the abstract number, as well as the date and time of the embargo, prominently displayed at the top of the release.
Press releases may be issued in the months prior to Heart Rhythm 2017 but the release must not in any way reveal the data or study results. If the study results are reported prior to the embargo date and time, the abstract is subject to removal from Heart Rhythm 2017.