To decrease the death toll from Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), it is important for the public to understand what SCA is, what the symptoms and warning signs are, and how to respond and prevent SCA from occurring.
Order your complimentary starter materials today to assist you in educating your patients and increase public knowledge about SCA. Additional components for distribution to patients are available for purchase.
SCA Awareness Resource Starter Kit includes:
- Apples and Oranges Poster 2'x 3' (1) — for display in waiting rooms or at events
- Apples and Oranges Tabletop Poster 8½" x 11" (1) — for display in waiting rooms or at events
- SCA Anatomy Flip Chart (1) — for use as you guide patients through the overview and expansive illustration of the heart
- Ejection Fraction Tracker (qty. 5) — What is EF, how it's tested, ability to track
- SCA Patient Brochure (qty. 5) — Overview of SCA and options for treatment aimed at patients and caregivers
- SCA Patient DVD (1) —Designed to help patients and their families understand SCA, this multimedia DVD reviews risk factors and features patients sharin g their real-life experiences.
The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Initiative is supported in part by educational grants from Medtronic and Zoll.