This second annual conference will once again bring to the forefront the emerging technologies and treatment strategies for Electrophysiology (EP) and heart failure patient populations.
To learn more and register for this activity, click on the "register now" button below.
Harris Conference Center
Central Piedmont Community College - Harris Campus
3210 CPCC Harris Campus Drive
Charlotte, NC 28208
Robyn Abel, MPA, CCDS, CEPS
Kelly Bergen, RN, MSN, AGACNP-BC
Robin Leahy, RN, BSN, FHRS, CCDS
- Outline considerations for redo atrial fib ablation procedures: indications, implications, and ablation strategies including convergent procedures
- Describe common EP considerations for adult congenital patient population including management of arrhythmias, indications for CIED, procedural considerations and follow up.
- Explain etiologies for VT, varieties of VT ablation and 12 lead ECG interpretation for VT
- Describe EP treatment strategies: CIED and Ablation Considerations for VAD, artificial heart and transplant patients
- Discuss partnering with other specialty practices helps to inform timely, evidence based decisions for mutual patients in two specific patient populations: cardio-oncology and neurology
- Compare innovative wearable technology offerings: accuracy, reimbursement and evidence based science considerations
- Explore and expound on unique EP Case Reports
- Explore Wearable Defibrillators, Indications, VEST Trial Results and Current Practice
- Outline implications of lead selection and placement and impact on follow up and response
- Describe One Clinic’s Experience with a Multi-Disciplinary Approach to the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Patient
Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, CRNAs, Radiology Technologists, Certified Cardiac Device Specialists and other allied health professionals in the field of electrophysiology