The purpose of this meeting is to provide a forum to foster an exchange of innovative ideas and high-quality collaborative research and to allow attendees to draw on the experiences of the leaders and innovators in order to continually advance the field of pediatric and adult congenital electrophysiology.
To learn more and register for this activity, click on the "register now" button below.
Florida Hospital Nicholson Center
Bhavya Trivedi, MD, PhD, FHRS, CEPS-P
Anhony McCanta, MD, FHRS, CEPS-P
- Discuss the different diagnostic and treatment approaches to pediatric and adult congenital electrophysiologic challenges.
- Identify the innovative technologies and their potential uses for pediatric and adult congenital patients.
- Employ collaborative strategies among pediatric and adult congenital electrophysiologists for the purpose of research, academia, and achievement.
- Formulate interactions among healthcare providers that foster mentorship from leaders in the pediatric and adult congenital electrophysiology community.
- Identify the advantages and limitation of electrophysiologic catheters, mapping systems, and implantable devices.
- demonstrate the procedural techniques which are infrequently performed in general practice.
- Compare similar electrophysiologic technologies in a standard environment.
Cardiologists, Nurses, Electrophysiologists