Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) is the world’s largest and most important educational meeting specializing in interventional cardiovascular medicine. For 30 years, TCT has been the center of cutting-edge educational content, showcasing the latest advances in current therapies and clinical research. We hope that our longstanding commitment to lifesaving innovation translates into improved patient care.
To learn more and register for this activity, click on the "register now" button below.
San Diego Convention Center
San Diego, CA
Martin B. Leon, MD
Gregg W. Stone, MD
Gary S. Mintz, MD, Managing Co-Director
George D. Dangas, MD, PhD
Juan F. Granada, MD
Ajay J. Kirtane, MD, SM
Roxana Mehran, MD, FACC
Sahil A. Parikh, MD
By the end of the symposium, participants should be able to:
- Apply the results from important clinical trials and evidence-based medicine to guide the management of patients with atherosclerosis and structural heart disease
- Incorporate new interventional technologies and procedures into the care of patients with complex coronary and endovascular disease
- Integrate advances in diagnostic evaluation and therapeutics into the treatment of patients with carotid and peripheral arterial disease
- Implement appropriate pharmacologic management in the care of patients undergoing diagnostic arteriography and interventional therapies before, during, and after catheterization
- Identify new interventional technologies and propose appropriate applications for patients with cardiovascular disease
This symposium is designed for interventional cardiologists, radiologists, clinical cardiologists, scientists, vascular medicine specialists, cardiac and vascular surgeons, nurse practitioners, cath lab technicians, and other healthcare professionals with a special interest in the field of interventional and vascular medicine.