- Duration: 90 minutes
This on demand webinar is in response to the Medical Device Advisory issued by St. Jude Medical and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Class I Recall . Moderated by Dr. Mark Estes, leading experts in the field discuss patient characteristics, implantation techniques, risk stratification, policy and regulatory considerations to help improve lead performance and patient outcomes.
Access to the recording of the
Riata Leads Issue Webinar
is now available!
Location:Learn more about Riata with the Society's Latest Riata Webinar!
N.A. Mark Estes III, MD, FHRS, CCDS
Professor of Medicine, Director, New England Cardiac Arrhythmia Center
Tufts Medical Center
- Obtain the most current and complete information on Riata lead performance
- Understand clinical risk stratification
- Define the monitoring and radiographic screening strategies
- Explore the risks and benefits of replacement strategies
- Understand reporting recommendations and planned research
- Discuss how to safely manage the care of patients with Riata leads
The Heart Rhythm Society provides a forum for the open exchange and discussion of research results and scientific advancements in the field of cardiovascular pacing and electrophysiology; however, the Society makes no representation or warranty as to the truth, originality, or accuracy of the information presented in this program. Nor are the views expressed by the individual speakers necessarily the views of the Society. The Heart Rhythm Society supports the ACCME's policy on evidence-based content and encourages faculty to adhere to these standards when planning a presentation.
Hardware / Software Requirements:
- Software Requirement – Microsoft Windows Media Player
- To download Microsoft Windows Media Player, please visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/products/windows-media-player . If you do not have administrative rights to install browser plug-ins please contact your system administrator for assistance.
- Operating System Requirement: Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows 7 Intel® Pentium® III 450MHz or faster processor (or equivalent) 128MB or RAM Mac OS Apple Mac OS X 10.4.8 or above Intel Core TM Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor 128MB of RAM Plug-in Microsoft Windows Media Player