- Duration: 3 Days
The Colorado Arrhythmia Symposium 2013 Annual Conference is a 3-day educational program focusing on advanced electrophysiology concepts and new developments in clinical strategies to treat arrhythmias. Partcipants learn from the conference faculty through didactic lectures, case presentations, debates, and informal discussion as we did previous years.
To learn more about credit offerings please email Marie Kindred at email@example.com .
To register for this event, please click on the "Register Now" button below.
St. Julien, 900 Walnut Street, Boulder, CO 80302
Dr. William Sauer, MD
- Integrate new information from recently published professional society guidelines for the treatment of atrial fibrillation.
- Implement new techniques associated with improved outcomes for the treatment of atrial fibrillation with catheter ablation.
- Intergrate relevant cardiac anatomy correlated to electrocardiography as it applies to the treatment of ventricular arrhythmias.
- Integrate research findings from the analysis of national registries for identifying appropriate patients for ICD implantation.
- Apply recently published appropriate use criteria for ICD implantation.
Electrophysiologists, cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, cardiology PA's. NP's and nurses, cardiology fellows and EP Fellows.