- Duration: 2 Days
This case-based review with leaders in clinical electrophysiology (EP) will provide guidance and a sophisticated understanding of management techniques for patients that EP physicians are likely to encounter.
Topics and presentations have been specifically chosen in areas that are controversial, unsettled, clinically or technically challenging or undergoing an evolution in thinking. The program will include examples of cases that are difficult to manage in the early part of one's career or when functioning without the benefits of colleagues and senior staff. We aim to have a thorough, robust and interactive discussion with the audience, one that should lead to practical and clinical advantage.
To learn more and register for this event, please click on the "register now" button provided below.
The Westin New York Hotel at Times Square, New York, USA
Jonathan Steinberg, MD, FHRS
Hugh Calkins, MD, FHRS, CCDS
Suneet Mittal, MD, FHRS
Ronald D. Berger, MD, PhD, FHRS
- Review the recent data on outcomes following AF ablation
- Explore the role of renal denervation in management of hypertension and other clinical entities
- Discuss the various methods and techniques available to achieve pulmonary vein isolation
- Describe the recognition and management of complications during AF ablation
- Develop a mastery of the maneuvers available to diagnose SVTs
- Participate in debates regarding the role of the transvenous vs. subcutaneous ICD and pharmacologic vs. non-pharmacologic strategies for stroke prevention
- Develop an understanding of the relationship between PVC morphology and site of origin
- Review current guidelines on risk stratification of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Discuss the role of remote monitoring in the follow-up of patients with a CIED
- Explore the incidence, predictors, and novel strategies for preventing CIED infection
- Evaluate the role of genetic testing in clinical practice
EPs, EP Fellows, Nurses, and other Allied Healthcare Professionals with an interest in EP