- Duration: 3 Days
The Colorado Arrhythmia Symposium 2014 annual conference is a 3 day educational program focusing on advanced electrophysiology concepts and new development in clinical strategies to treat arrhythmias. Participants learn from the conference faculty through didactic lectures, case presentations, debates, and informal discussions as we did in previous years.
To learn more and register for this event, please click one the "register now" button below.
St. Julien Hotel, 900 Walnut Street, Boulder, CO
William Sauer, MD
- Apply the principles described in the latest guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation.
- Identify appropriate candidates for ICD and CRT
- Identify appropriate patients who may benefit from left atrial appendage exclusion
- Explain the role of rotor mapping as part of an ablation for the treatment of atrial fibrillation
- Compare and contrast contemporary approaches for ablation of ventricular tachycardia
- Identify appropriate patients who may benefit from subcutaneous ICD implantation.
Electrophysiologists, Cardiologists, EP Cardiology Fellows, Cardiology Fellows, Cardiology Nurse Practitioners, Cardiology Physician Assistants, Cardiology Nurses, and Electrophysiology Nurses.
The Heart Rhythm Society is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.