- Duration: 2 Days
Forum on Practice Innovation, Scientific Achievement, and Career Advancement for Pediatric and Adult Congenital Electrophysiology
The purpose of this meeting is to provide a forum to foster an exchange of innovative ideas and high-quality collaborative research and to allow attendees to draw on the experiences of the leaders and innovators in order to continually advance the field of pediatric and adult congenital electrophysiology.
To learn more and register for this activity, click on the "register now" button below.
Florida Hospital Nicholson Center
Celebration Health Location
404 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747
Anthony C. McCanta, MD
Pediatric Cardiologist, Children’s Hospital Colorado
Vincent C. Thomas, MD, MHA
Pediatric Cardiologist, Children’s Hospital & Medical Center Omaha
Bhavya Trivedi, MD, PhD
Pediatric Cardiologist, Florida Hospital
- To promote an understanding of different diagnostic and treatment approaches to pediatric and adult congenital electrophysiologic challenges.
- To expose attendees to innovative technologies and their potential uses for pediatric and adult congenital patients.
- To encourage collaboration among pediatric and adult congenital electrophysiolgists for the purposes of research, academia, and achievement.
- To develop the careers of attendees through interactions with and mentorship from the leaders and innovators of pediatric and adult congenital electrophysiology.
- Pediatric and adult congenital electrophysiologists who have recently entered the field
- Established pediatric and adult congenital electrophysiologists who wish to maintain collaborative relationships and remain innovative in their practice
- Allied health professionals with interest and expertise in pediatric and adult congenital electrophysiology
- Pediatric electrophysiology fellows
- Pediatric cardiology fellows with an interest in electrophysiology
- Adult electrophysiologists interested in congenital heart disease and its impact on catheter ablation and device management