Where do you currently work?
Director of Heart rhythm service Egyptian National Heart institute Cairo Egypt
How has membership in the Society been of value to you and your career?
Very honored being the 1st Egyptian living in Egypt having FHRS
Please complete the following sentence:
My Society is… Egyptian Society of cardiology
What was your first job?
Resident of Cardiology ... Egyptian National Heart Institute Cairo Egypt
Why did you choose the field of electrophysiology?
Its the the subspecialty of the elite.. It life saving subspecialty
Please answer at least two of the following questions:
- Do you have any words of wisdom, philosophy, or a quote that has impacted your career decisions or another aspect of your life?
- What was the last book you read and loved?
- What are the best and worst inventions of the last 10 years?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What is one of your favorite cities and why?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world for the next two weeks, where would you go?
Besides being director of heart rhythm I’m founding member of the board of the Egyptian college of critical care physicians and secretary of the Egyptian cardiac rhythm association
I’m writer and author and poet having 5 published books