WASHINGTON– Late-Breaking Clinical Trials will be revealed at Heart Rhythm 2015, the Heart Rhythm Society’s 36th Annual Scientific Sessions.
Session I: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT in Ballroom West
Embargo Time: Thursday, May 14 at 1:30 p.m. EDT
- Impact of Remote Monitoring on Clinical Events & Healthcare Utilization: A Nationwide Assessment
- VENTURE-AF: A Randomized Global Trial Evaluating Uninterrupted Rivaroxaban and Vitamin K Antagonists in Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation for Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation
- Cryoballoon versus open irrigated radiofrequency ablation in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: the prospective, randomized controlled, non-inferiority FreezeAF Study
- Botulinum toxin injection in epicardial fat pads for prevention of atrial fibrillation after cardiac surgery: one year follow up of randomized pilot study
- Wireless LV endocardial stimulation for CRT: Primary results of the Safety and Performance of Electrodes implanted in the Left Ventricle (SELECT-LV) Study
- The Evera MRI Study
Session II: Friday, May 15, 2015, 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. EDT in Ballroom West
Embargo Time: Friday, May 15 at 8:00 a.m. EDT
- Performance of a Miniaturized Transcatheter Pacing System: First-in-human experience
- Baroreflex Activation Therapy for the Treatment of Heart Failure with a Reduced Ejection Fraction: Safety and Efficacy in Patients with and without Chronic Resynchronization Therapy
- Canadian Registry of Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Outcomes: Phase 1 Riata Lead on Advisory (CREDO)
- Clinical Safety of the Iforia ProMRI ICD System Subjected to 1.5T Cardiac or Thoracic Spine MRI
- Effect of linear ablation in substrate-based AF: Results of the Substrate Modification with Ablation and antiarrhythmic drugs in Non-Permanent Atrial Fibrillation Trial
- Visually-Guided Laser Balloon (VGLB) Pulmonary Vein Isolation For The Treatment of Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation (PAF): Results Of The Prospective Multicenter Randomized Heartlight Study
Press briefings featuring several Late-Breaking Clinical Trials will be held at 12:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, May 14 and at 9:45 a.m. EDT on Friday, May 15. These briefings will be held in the Scientific Sessions’ press briefing room (Room 151B) at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
More information on Late-Breaking Clinical Trials will be available at Heart Rhythm 2015.
“Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Session I” [May 14, 2015, 1:30 p.m.–3:00 p.m. EDT, Ballroom West]
“Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Session II” [May 15, 2015, 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. EDT, Ballroom West]
Heart Rhythm 2015 is the most comprehensive educational program for heart rhythm professionals, featuring more than 250 educational sections and more than 130 exhibitors showcasing innovative products and services. The Heart Rhythm Society’s Annual Scientific Sessions have become the must-attend event of the year, allowing the exchange of new vital ideas and information among colleagues from every corner of the globe.