The Nancy L. Stephenson Award for Exemplary Industry/HRS Community Partnership
The Nancy L. Stephenson Award for Exemplary Industry/HRS Community Partnership celebrates an Industry professional who has modeled an exemplary Industry/Heart Rhythm Society Community relationship and has promoted the advancement of the field!
Nominations for the 2021 award are no longer being accepted.
Heart Rhythm Society Statement of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
HRS stakeholders share a common passion for accomplishing our mission to end death and suffering from heart rhythm disorders.
We believe our diverse backgrounds, experiences and interests are assets in reaching that goal, and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment in all our activities, where everyone feels valued, respected, and welcome.
We strive to have organizational leaders who represent all aspects of our diversity and who promote the diversity, equity, and inclusion that are essential to our success.
- This award is not intended to recognize CEOs or career corporate executives or those in sales/marketing positions.
- This is not intended as an annual award.
- The Nominee is employed by - or retired from - Industry
- The Nominee must have collaborated with HRS towards the advancement of the EP field such as promoting quality outcomes or advancing patient care, above and beyond the requirements of their job.
- The Nominee is known in both Industry and among HRS members as one who has enhanced patient care and/or product discovery and/or development.
- The Nominee serves - or has served - as a mentor and a leader in Industry/HRS relationship building.
- The Nominee may have been trained as a scientist, engineer, healthcare provider, or other as appropriate.
Award Winners Receive
- Complimentary registration to Heart Rhythm.
- Travel and hotel accommodations stipend up to $2,500 for Heart Rhythm.
- Recognition on the HRS website.
- Presentation of award by HRS CEO.
- Commemorative plaque.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.