CLIMB/EP 2021 is a 6-month virtual program designed to increase technical skills, promote collaborative clinical environments and build relationships between participants and industry partners.
Open to electrophysiologists worldwide who are 2+ years out of training, this free program features 4 learning tracks led by expert faculty. Participants are assigned to a primary learning track that meets online once-monthly. Accepted participants are eligible to receive one year of free HRS membership.
Ulrika Maria Birgersdotter-Green, MD, FHRS
Andrea M. Russo, MD, FHRS
TRACKS & TRACK DIRECTORS
- AF Ablation – Sabine Ernst, MD, PhD & Bradley Knight, MD
- VT Ablation – Greg Feld, MD & Kyoko Soejima, MD
- Innovation in Pacing – Cecelia Linde, MD, PhD & Jonathan Piccini, MD, MHS
- LAAO Devices & Thromboembolic Prophylaxis – DJ Lakkireddy, MBBS, MD & Jacqueline Saw, MD
The multi-format Women as One CLIMB program aims to meet the following objectives;
- Increase the technical skills and visibility of women performing complex cardiovascular procedures;
- Promote more collaborative clinical environments, conducive to a diverse set of operators; and
- Improve access to and relationships among women cardiologists and industry partners.
Build your complex procedural skills in Coronary, EP and Structural Heart and forge relationships with industry during the 2021 CLIMB Skills Training Program.