Colorado Arrhythmia Symposium
This 2-day scientific session will focus on the management of atrial fibrillation, ventricular arrhythmias, sudden death, device management, and innovations in device and ablation therapy. The faculty will include internationally recognized leaders in electrophysiology from the University of Colorado, the University of Pennsylvania, Harvard Medical School, the University of Utah, and Cleveland Clinic, in an innovative format including short didactic lectures as well as structured debates, case presentations, and informal discussions with insights provided by nationally and internationally recognized experts.
Wendy S. Tzou, MD
- Implement the principles described in the latest guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation.
- Identify appropriate candidates for ICDs, CRT, and/or His bundle packing, as well as for Ablation of Ventricular arrhythmias
- Identify appropriate patients who may benefit from left atrial appendage exclusion and understand the role of adjunctive strategies beyond pulmonary vein isolation as part of an ablation strategy for the treatment of atrial fibrillation.
- Identify appropriate indications for intracardiac lead extraction and alternative strategies for managing non-functioning leads.
- Implement strategies for complex arrhythmia and device management into regular practice or assess the need to refer to more specialized centers of care.
Physicians/Allied Professionals to include Cardiologists, Cardiovascular Surgeons, Clinicians, Electrophysiologists/EPs, Fellows-in-Training, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
2022 Colorado Arrhythmia Symposium
6:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America