EP Live Austin
EPLive is a 2-day intensive educational meeting targeting practicing electrophysiologists as well as fellows in training. The meeting consists of four sections: AF ablation, VT ablation, Devices, and new technologies. In addition, a panel of recognized experts will provide commentary and discussion. Previously recorded cases will also be shown.
EPLive 2022 will be a Hybrid Event.
- Andrea Natale, MD, FHRS
- Amin Al-Ahmad, MD, FHRS, CCDS
- Luigi Di Biase, MD, PhD, FHRS
- Dhanunjaya R. Lakkireddy, MD, FHRS
- Understand and apply the techniques used to map and ablate atrial arrhythmias.
- Identify processes to reduce complications and promote safety measures for the patient during ablation of atrial fibrillation.
- Understand and apply techniques used to map and ablate ventricular arrhythmias.
- Identify processes to reduce complications and promote safety measures for the patient during ablation of ventricular arrhythmias.
- Demonstrate understanding of the latest evidence and guidelines in arrhythmia management and treatment with new technology.
- Apply approaches that best utilize the new technologies demonstrated to optimize clinical outcomes.
- Identify processes that can benefit from the integration of new technologies and promote safer procedures for the patient.
- Demonstrate understanding of the techniques used to perform lead extractions.
- Discuss approaches and techniques to perform a successful lead extraction.
- Identify processes to reduce complications and promote safety measures for the patient during lead extractions.
EP Live Austin
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Austin, Texas United States of America