EP Live - Austin
EP Live is a 2-day intensive educational meeting targeting practicing electrophysiologist as well as fellows-in-training. The meeting consists of four sections: AF ablation, VT ablation, devices and new technologies. In addition, a panel of recognized experts will provide commentary and discussion. Previously recorded cases will also be presented.
The purpose of the EP Live Austin conference is to improve and update the knowledge of medical practitioners in the cardiac electrophysiology (EP) field in order to improve treatment and diagnosis with respect to caring for patients who face issues impacting the electrical system of the heart, such as heart failure, arrhythmias, etc. Through recorded and live cases as well as interaction with pioneers in the field, attendees will learn of advances in areas including but not limited to: the management of atrial and ventricular arrhythmias, ablation techniques, and lead extraction. Overall, an improved understanding of new technology and methods will enable them to optimize patient outcomes in the management of arrhythmias.
Dr. Andrea Natale
Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad
Dr. Dhanunjaya Lakkireddy
Dr. Luigi Di Biase
- Evaluate the techniques used to map and ablate atrial arrhythmias.
- Identify processes to reduce complications and promote safety measures for the patient during ablation of atrial fibrillation.
- Review the techniques used to map and ablate ventricular arrhythmias.
- Apply interventional approaches learned in ablation of complex ventricular arrhythmias.
- Identify processes to reduce complications and promote safety measures for the patient during ablation of ventricular arrhythmias.
- Demonstrate understanding of the latest evidence and guidelines in arrhythmia management and treatment with new technology.
- Apply interventional approaches that best utilize the new technologies demonstrated to maximize clinical outcomes in LAA closure.
- Identify processes that can benefit from the integration of new technologies and promote safer procedures for the patient.
- Apply interventional approaches learned to perform a successful lead extraction.
- Identify processes to reduce complications and promote safety measures for the patient during lead extractions.
EP Live - Austin
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Austin, Texas United States of America