Pedirhythm X is a biennial international congress devoted to modern clinical practice and current research in pediatric and congenital research. This 2 1/2 day program will be divided in two tracks, with keynotes and abstract sessions punctuating a schedule of clinical electrophysiology, ablation, and device therapy. Special sessions will be devoted to the global practice of pediatric electrophysiology and to innovation and entrepreneurialism in pediatric EP, and a through-feature of the congress will be a focus on adults with congenital heart disease.
Edward P Walsh, MD, FHRS, CCDS, CEPS-P
John K. Triedman, MD, FHRS, CEPS-P
Pedirhythm X will be a comprehensive EP congress, programmed to include both an overview of current practice in clinical EP, ablation, and device management, and in-depth coverage of evolving topics: arrhythmias in adults with congenital heart disease (CHD), genetics of cardiac arrhythmias, risk stratification, cardiac resynchronization and intraoperative mapping. Innovation in pediatric EP and global disparities in care for children with arrhythmic heart disease will also be addressed.
At the end of this congress, attendees will have had broad exposure to the current state of pediatric EP being exposed to and learning the following:
1. Natural history and modern therapy options and results for arrhythmias in adults with CHD
2. Principles of risk stratification in pediatric and CHD patients at risk for sudden cardiac death
3. Utilization of modern genetic testing and counseling in patients with arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathies
4. Implant techniques, device programming and outcomes in pediatric and congenital CRT
5. Novel areas of research and technological innovation in pediatric and congenital EP
6. Distribution of pediatric EP expertise and infrastructure around the world, and strategies to reduce barriers to access
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Boston, Massachusetts United States of America