Signals Summit 2022
The Annual Signals Summit will be held as a complimentary Hybrid CME Accredited 2-Day Conference, December 2-3, 2022, which offers on-site attendance in Chicago, and alternatively, virtual attendance in real-time through the Live Streaming Broadcast Platform.
Signals Summit 2022 will feature over 30 world-renowned scientists and leaders in this field, who will share their knowledge and insights through illustrative lectures and panel discussions that encourage open dialogue and an exchange of ideas aimed at barriers and solutions to fundamental constraints. The course will provide ample opportunities for attendees to directly engage with faculty throughout the duration of the conference.
- Elad Anter, MD
- Pierre Jaïs, MD
- Natasja de Groot, MD, PhD
- Assess fundamentals of electrical propagation and conduction block
- Review challenges and solutions of electrogram recordings
- Examine electrical propagation during ventricular fibrillation
- Evaluate emerging technologies and review advancements in procedural approaches
- Assess computational models and artificial intelligence
- Examine anatomy, physiology, and pacing
- Discussion emerging ablation techniques and novel therapies
This Signals Summit is intended to meet the educational needs of electrophysiologists, fellows, cardiologists, biomedical engineers, scientists, and associated physicians and allied healthcare professionals.