Jobs at HRS
Are you seeking a career where you can make a difference? If so, the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) may be for you. As an international leader in science, education and advocacy for cardiac arrhythmias professionals and patients its members and partners include clinicians, scientists, industry and government.
View All Heart Rhythm Society Career Opportunities
The Society promotes and advocates for the improved care of patients by supporting research, member education and the design and implementation of optimal health care policies and standards. As a result of the Society and its members' efforts, there is increased patient screening and access to treatment for heart rhythm disorders; the Society’s members are recognized for their experience and expertise in patient care, including diminished numbers of patient deaths and suffering due to heart rhythm disorders.
The Heart Rhythm Society also posts all open positions on its Career Center, part of the National Healthcare Career Network.
About Heart Rhythm Society
Our dedicated staff have joined the Society to fulfill its mission of improving the care of patients by promoting research, education and optimal health care policies and standards. The core purpose of the Heart Rhythm Society is "To improve the health of patients with heart rhythm disorders." We are driving to become an Employer of Choice in the Washington, DC area. We welcome you to view our open positions and submit your resume and letter of interest.
Simply put, we help save lives!
The Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA. Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employer of Choice
The Heart Rhythm Society is on a path to becoming an Employer of Choice in the Washington, DC area. To achieve this, we've developed a unique model that unites our two passions — a passion for our mission of becoming the international leader and the primary information resource on heart rhythm disorders; and a passion for cultivating a culture where our employees can be successful.
Why Become an Employer of Choice?
- Increase staff retention levels/build institutional knowledge base
- Produce better programs and services for external stakeholders by enhancing staff performance
- Increase stakeholder satisfaction
- Attract strong candidates for job openings
- Increase profitability
Four guiding principles define for our staff and external stakeholders the culture we’ve created to become an Employer of Choice.
- Trust and Open Communication — We trust everyone to do what is best for the stakeholder.
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement — We recognize that everything we do can be improved, simplified or eliminated.
- Innovation and Risk Taking — We work for an industry that is ever changing that requires us to be forward-thinking and take informed risks.
- Fun and Rewarding Environment —To be successful at work, we must enjoy the company of our coworkers and create opportunities for fun.
Learn more about the benefits of working for the Heart Rhythm Society.