Heart Rhythm Society Member Benefits
Timely and relevant information, professional education and networking opportunities that you need to provide the best patient care possible.
- The top research in the field from the HeartRhythm Journal , with online and print subscriptions (a savings of $320 or more compared to a standalone subscription).
- Keeping Pace, email newsletter with notifications on HRS programs and the field.
- Updates on the latest clinical documents and guidelines
Discounts on Educational Courses and Products
- Scientific Sessions registration discounts. Members can also register and secure housing earlier than non-members.
- Prepare for the ABIM CCEP exam at the Board Review Course .
- Members receive free coding advice for submitted questions from a professional consultant.
- Online Courses in the HRS Learning Center. Discounts are course-specific. Members generally receive a 25% discount on courses and some select products are complimentary!
- Find a Specialist . Listing in a publicly searchable physician directory used for referrals.
- Career Center — Members receive significant discount on position announcements.
Networking & Volunteer Opportunities
- Member Directory
- Share knowledge and ask questions with other members in HRS Communities .
- Member Spotlight