Founders Lectureship Award
The lectureship will be awarded to a prominent member of the heart rhythm community, either nationally or internationally.
The lectureship will be awarded to a prominent member of the heart rhythm community, either nationally or internationally, who
- Has made a significant and unique contribution to the field of cardiac pacing and electrophysiology;
- Is capable of delivering a high-quality lecture that will be of interest to a multidisciplinary audience;
- Can attend the Heart Rhythm Society's Annual Scientific Sessions
- Will grant permission to the Heart Rhythm Society to audio and video capture the lecture for future enduring products
- Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) Scientific Sessions Program Committee Chair
- HRS Scientific Sessions Program Committee Abstract Chair
- HRS President
- HRS 1st Vice-President
- HRS CEO
Working with HRS staff, the Committee will, on an annual basis, identify a list of possible recipients and choose the format of the lectureship. The Committee makes its selection during the summer and then works with
Frequency: One award; given annually
This award includes complimentary registration to the current year's Scientific Sessions, a lectureship at the Annual Scientific Sessions, a plaque, and $2,500 for the honoree's travel and housing expenses.