Heart Rhythm Travel Scholarships
Heart Rhythm Travel Scholarships seek to:
- Introduce health care professionals who have expressed an interest in electrophysiology to the multiple facets of the electrophysiology specialty
- Promote continued collaborative relationships between early career professionals and experienced electrophysiology professionals
- Provide opportunities for mentoring of clinician-scientists and health care professionals early in their training
Heart Rhythm Travel Scholarships support the efforts of residents, fellows-in-training, post-doctoral researchers, and allied health professionals focused on heart rhythm disorders, to attend the annual meeting. The number of travel scholarships to be awarded is contingent upon the level of funding achieved through individual donations and the abstract submission fees. All travel scholarship funds are derived from non-commercial sources.
Scholarships are available for third-year residents, cardiology fellows, clinical cardiac electrophysiology fellows, and post-doctoral researchers interested in pursuing electrophysiology research, either in academic settings or private practice. Allied Professional applicants must be licensed RNs, PAs, NPs, or technicians employed in an accredited institution or established cardiac electrophysiology program/practice.
HRS members will receive priority over nonmembers, but membership is not required. Learn more about becoming a member of the Heart Rhythm Society today.
Please note: Individuals who have received a travel scholarship within the last two years are NOT eligible.
Scholarship recipients receive:
- A stipend of $1,500 to help cover travel expenses to Heart Rhythm 2023 (to be paid after confirmed attendance)
- Complimentary registration to Heart Rhythm
Heart Rhythm 2023 Travel Scholarship Application
Application Submission Site Now Closed.
Scholarships will be announced on or before February 24, 2023.