James H. Youngblood Excellence in Leadership Award
The James H. Youngblood Excellence in Leadership Award recognizes a member of the Heart Rhythm Society who has demonstrated exemplary leadership through leading an initiative that has had community-wide impact. This award will aim to identify future leaders of the organization.
The deadline for nominations for the 2023 award is Monday, November 14, 2022.
The award is intended for a current member of the Heart Rhythm Society. Industry employees may nominate individuals, but the recipient cannot be currently employed by Industry.
Award Winners Receive
- Complimentary registration to Heart Rhythm 2023
- $1,000 travel stipend to attend Heart Rhythm 2023
- Hotel accommodations for the duration of Heart Rhythm 2023
- Recognition on the HRS website
- Presentation of award by HRS’ President at Heart Rhythm 2023
- Award plaque
To nominate a candidate for this award, you will need to submit two letters of nomination.
- Letters must include examples of the individual’s leadership contributions.
- Letters must demonstrate how the nominee’s activities led to advancements for the HRS membership, community, and/or patients with heart rhythm disorders.
Nominations are due by November 14, 2022. Nominators will be notified of the status of their awards in December.
Questions should be directed to awards@HRSonline.org.
Heart Rhythm Society Statement of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
HRS stakeholders share a common passion for accomplishing our mission to end death and suffering from heart rhythm disorders.
We believe our diverse backgrounds, experiences and interests are assets in reaching that goal, and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment in all our activities, where everyone feels valued, respected, and welcome.
We strive to have organizational leaders who represent all aspects of our diversity and who promote the diversity, equity, and inclusion that are essential to our success.