Wilton Wells Webster Lectureship Award
The Wilton Wells Webster Lectureship Award honors an individual who has made a significant and unique contribution in clinical electrophysiology through innovation in the advancement of patient care.
This award is granted to a physician, allied health professional, engineer or scientist who has made significant contributions to the field of electrophysiology, can attend the Heart Rhythm annual meeting and will grant permission to HRS to audio and video capture of the lecture for future enduring products.
Award winners receive:
- Complimentary registration to Heart Rhythm annual meeting
- Hotel accommodations for the duration of Heart Rhythm annual meeting
- Honorarium $2,000
- $1,500 travel stipend to Heart Rhythm annual meeting
- Awardee listing on the HRS website
- Presentation of award at the Heart Rhythm annual meeting