The Beat is a member-led, faculty-driven series of webinars and presentations hosted by HRS members and leaders.
The Beat – keeping you in touch with the latest science, featuring leaders in the electrophysiology specialty, and driving enthusiasm and engagement among all members of the patient care team.
Topics are proposed by the HRS community, selected by the Digital Education Committee, and moderated by people you know.
Submit your session proposal on the Digital Education Portal, and thank you in advance for your participation with The Beat.
Stay tuned! There's always more content on the way from The Beat. These upcoming episodes are in development and production, so be on the lookout for registration to open for these live and on-demand episodes:
- On the Horizon: Workflows for Cardioneural Ablation
- On the Horizon: Invasive and Non-Invasive Approaches to Channelopathies
Did you miss one of the live events? Don't worry – you still have the opportunity to view the webinar.
Previous episodes are available for purchase at any time as on-demand webinars. Browse previous webinar topics, all available on HRS365, by clicking below:
- The Beat Episode 1: Management of the Electrical Storm (On Demand)
- The Beat Episode 2: The Role of AF Ablation in Patients with HFrEF (On Demand)
- The Beat Episode 3: Pulsed Field Ablation - A Shift in Technology (On Demand)
- The Beat Episode 4: Same Day Discharge, EP Procedures (On Demand)
- The Beat Episode 5: A Seat at the Table, Understanding CPT and RUC (On Demand)
- The Beat Episode 6: An Uncommon Case of Idiopathic Left Fascicular Tachycardia (On Demand)
- The Beat Episode 7: Sudden Cardiac Death: What You Need to Know (On Demand)
- The Beat Episode 8: Cases of Genetic Arrhythmias (On Demand)
- The Beat Episode 9: Understanding the Evolution of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) (On-Demand)
Don't Miss a Beat!
Create a free HRS Profile today — it takes just minutes! — to be the first to know about new episodes of The Beat.