Collaboration with industry is a cornerstone of our field, stimulating scientific and technological advances that further our profession and improve patient care. The Heart Rhythm Society’s Infinity Circle program recognizes the significant ongoing contributions of industry partners who help fund a wide range of Heart Rhythm Society initiatives and programs that benefit heart rhythm professionals and their patients.
Year-Round Support. Infinite Gratitude.
The Heart Rhythm Society gratefully acknowledges the companies in the 2018 Infinity Circle:
In 2018, thanks to the generous support of the Infinity Circle members, the following programs were possible:
- AF & SCA Awareness Program
- Affiliate Membership Program
- AFib Quality Improvement Initiative
- AFib Screening Initiative
- Annual Scientific Session and Education Summits
- APHRS/HRS Immersion Program
- Board Review Course
- Emerging Leaders Think Tank Program
- EP Leaders of Tomorrow & Physician Leadership Program
- Heart Rhythm Bowl
- HRS Learning Center
- International Membership Program
- Patient Information Sheets and Translations
- Remote Monitoring Clinical Document Education Derivatives
- Research Fellowships
- Travel Scholarships
Join the Infinity Circle
Participants of the Infinity Circle help further the mission of the HRS and the cardiac arrhythmia profession as well as receive invaluable year-round benefits.
To join the Infinity Circle or for more information, contact Tonia Jones.
Note: commercial product and promotional activities, including exhibits do not count towards Infinity Circle participation.
Benefits of Infinity Circle
Participation in the Society’s programs, forward-thinking strategic planning sessions and other special events including the Advocacy and Executive Leadership Forums.
Access to the HRS senior leadership and the most respected thought leaders and professionals in the field of heart rhythm disorders.
Recognition on www.HRSonline.org and at Heart Rhythm Society sponsored events, including Scientific Sessions.
Infinity Circle Levels of Participation
Based on support to the Heart Rhythm Society during the calendar year, January 1 – December 31
- Platinum $750,000+
- Gold $400,000 ‐ $749,999
- Silver $150,000 ‐ $399,999