James H. Youngblood Excellence in Leadership Award
The James H. Youngblood Excellence in Leadership Award recognizes a member of the Heart Rhythm Society who has demonstrated exemplary leadership through leading an initiative that has had community-wide impact. This award will aim to identify future leaders of the organization.
Nominations for the James H. Youngblood Excellence in Leadership Award are not yet being accepted.
The award is intended for a current member of the Heart Rhythm Society. Industry may nominate individuals, but the recipient cannot be currently employed by Industry.
Award Winners Receive
- Complimentary registration to Heart Rhythm
- $1,000 travel stipend to attend Heart Rhythm Scientific Sessions
- Hotel accommodations for the duration of Heart Rhythm
- Recognition on the HRS website
- Presentation of award by HRS' President
- Commemorative plaque
- $3000 to be applied to an approved leadership development course or activity
Donations to fund this prestigious award are being accepted via www.hrsonline.org/donate.
If the funding level of $200,000 is not reached, the Award will become a Term Award, awarded annually based on the total funds collected (e.g., max 10 years), with terms and award benefits subject to change.
Please contact awards@HRSonline.org.