No matter where you are in your career, HRS is here for you:
- The latest EP research and practices
- Groundbreaking education and training
- Leadership skills and networking opportunities
- Tools to enhance your practice
The latest EP Research and Practices
- The top research in the field from the Heart Rhythm Journal, with online and print subscriptions (a savings of $320 or more compared to a standalone subscription).
- Keeping Pace, email newsletter with notifications on HRS programs and the field.
- Updates on the latest clinical documents and guidelines
Leadership skills and networking opportunities
- Find a colleague in our Member Directory or our members-only LinkedIn group.
- Share your knowledge and ask questions with other members in HRS Communities.
- Leadership and Education for Allied Professionals (LEAP) – provides allied health professional members an opportunity to enhance and energize their leadership and career development skills through education, coaching, and building professional networks.
- Growth and Leadership Opportunity for Women in Electrophysiology (GLOWE) – offers female EPs who have been in practice 0-5 years an opportunity to enhance and energize their leadership and career development skills with the knowledge and skills needed to enhance the path to leadership within HRS and academic or private practice medicine.
- Learn how to volunteer with the Heart Rhythm Society and join the community of members interested in sharing their expertise and time to support the organization’s strategic initiatives.
Groundbreaking education and training
- Registration discounts for Heart Rhythm, the annual HRS meeting. Members can also register and secure housing earlier than non-members, and save on abstract submission fees. For many, the cost of membership is less than the registration discount!
- Convenient, on-demand access to free and discounted online education on Heart Rhythm 365. This includes discounts on Core Concepts - a must-have set of programs for heart rhythm specialists around the globe seeking a fundamentally sound EP knowledge base.
- Core Concepts in EP and Core Concepts in EP 2022 w/ Board Prep and Self Assessment
- Core Concepts in EP for Allied Professionals
- HRX, where cardiovascular digital health innovators transform patient care. Attendees include clinicians, engineers, product developers, entrepreneurs, investors, hospitals/health care systems, medtech/big tech, pharma, payors, regulators, and nonprofits.
- Heart Rhythm TV
Tools to enhance your practice
- Find a Specialist - Listing in a publicly searchable physician directory used for referrals.
- US members receive complimentary coding advice for submitted questions from a professional consultant.
- Visit the Career Center to post or search EP and cardiology position announcements.