Timely and relevant information, professional education and networking opportunities that you need to provide the best patient care possible.
- The top research in the field from the Heart Rhythm Journal, with online and print subscriptions (a savings of $320 or more compared to a standalone subscription).
- Keeping Pace, email newsletter with notifications on HRS programs and the field.
- Updates on the latest clinical documents and guidelines
Discounts on Educational Courses and Products
- Convenient, on-demand access to free and discounted online education on Heart Rhythm 365. This includes HRS 2020 Science, with dozens of sessions offering 65+ CME credits/MOC points, and a members-only "Pick-Your-Price" option for full access starting at $0.
- Scientific Sessions registration discounts. Members can also register and secure housing earlier than non-members. For most members, the cost of membership is less than the registration discount!
- Core Concepts in EP: a must-have program for anyone preparing for certification or recertification, as well as for heart rhythm specialists around the globe seeking a fundamentally sound EP knowledge base.
- Members receive complimentary coding advice for submitted questions from a professional consultant.
- Find a Specialist - Listing in a publicly searchable physician directory used for referrals.
- Career Center - Members receive significant discount on position announcements.
Networking & Volunteer Opportunities
- Find a colleague in our Member Directory
- Share knowledge and ask questions with other members in HRS Communities.
- Our members-only LinkedIn.