Timely and relevant information, professional education and networking opportunities that you need to provide the best patient care possible.
- The top research in the field from the Heart Rhythm Journal, with online and print subscriptions (a savings of $320 or more compared to a standalone subscription).
- Keeping Pace, email newsletter with notifications on HRS programs and the field.
- Updates on the latest clinical documents and guidelines
- Leadership and Education for Allied Professionals (LEAP) – a program that offers HRS allied professional members an opportunity to enhance and energize their leadership and career development skills through education, coaching, and building professional networks. The purpose of LEAP is to provide the knowledge and skills needed to enhance the path to leadership within HRS and academic or private practice medicine.
- Growth and Leadership Opportunity for Women in Electrophysiology (GLOWE) – a program that offers female electrophysiologists who have been in practice 0-5 years an opportunity to enhance and energize their leadership and career development skills through education, coaching and building professional networks. The purpose of GLOWE is to provide the knowledge and skills needed to enhance the path to leadership within HRS and academic or private practice medicine.
- Learn how to volunteer with the Heart Rhythm Society and join the community of members interested in sharing their expertise and time to support the organization’s strategic initiatives.
Discounts on Educational Courses and Products
- Convenient, on-demand access to free and discounted online education on Heart Rhythm 365. This includes HRS 2020 Science, with dozens of sessions offering 79 CME credits/MOC points, and a members-only "Pick-Your-Price" option for full access starting at $0.
- Registration discounts for Heart Rhythm, the annual HRS meeting. Members can also register and secure housing earlier than non-members. For most members, the cost of membership is less than the registration discount!
- Core Concepts in EP - a must-have program for anyone preparing for certification or recertification, as well as for heart rhythm specialists around the globe seeking a fundamentally sound EP knowledge base.
- Members receive complimentary coding advice for submitted questions from a professional consultant.
- Find a Specialist - Listing in a publicly searchable physician directory used for referrals.
- Career Center - Members receive significant discount on position announcements.
Networking & Volunteer Opportunities
- Find a colleague in our Member Directory
- Share knowledge and ask questions with other members in HRS Communities.
- Our members-only LinkedIn.