Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society (FHRS)
Fellowship in the Heart Rhythm Society (FHRS) will help to distinguish you among health care providers and researchers for your advanced training, certification, and commitment to the field of electrophysiology.
FHRS will clarify the referral process and serve as a credential for quality care among health care providers, patients, the media, and government. As a result, it will help you to publicize your skill in the treatment and/or research of heart rhythm disorders.
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) or American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (AOBIM)
- International Electrophysiologist
- Pediatric Electrophysiologist
- Scientist or Physician Researcher
- Allied Health Professional
- Applications are accepted and considered throughout the year. FHRS status is conferred immediately upon approval by the Member Relations Committee.
- The deadline for submitting a completed FHRS application in time for the 2016 FHRS Recognition and Induction Luncheon is February 28, 2016. After that date, you can be approved for FHRS status but it may be too late for formal recognition at Scientific Sessions.
The Society recommends that you submit your completed application well in advance of the February 28 induction deadline in order to receive the swiftest consideration.