Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society (FHRS)
Fellowship in the Heart Rhythm Society (FHRS) will help to distinguish you among health care providers and researchers for your advanced training, certification, and commitment to the field of electrophysiology.
FHRS will clarify the referral process and serve as a credential for quality care among health care providers, patients, the media, and government. As a result, it will help you to publicize your skill in the treatment and/or research of heart rhythm disorders.
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) or American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (AOBIM)
- International Electrophysiologist
- Pediatric Electrophysiologist
- Cardiac Surgeon
- Scientist or Physician Researcher
- Allied Health Professional
- Applications are accepted and considered throughout the year. FHRS status is conferred immediately upon approval by the Member Relations Committee.
- The deadline for submitting a completed FHRS application in time for recognition at the upcoming Scientific Sessions is February 28, 2017. After that date, you can be approved for FHRS status but it may be too late for formal recognition at Scientific Sessions.