New Clinical Documents Under Development
See what new clinical documents have been approved and are currently under development.
The Society approved the scope for the following new clinical practice documents, including partnerships, that are currently under development:
- 2021 HRS Expert Consensus Statement on the Management of Arrhythmias During Pregnancy
- 2021 HRS Expert Consensus Statement on Evaluation and Management of Arrhythmic Risk in Neuromuscular Disorders
- 2021 ISHNE/HRS/EHRA/APHRS mHealth and Arrhythmia Management: Digital Medical Tools for Heart Rhythm Professionals
- ISHNE/ISE/HRS Electrocardiography of Inherited Primary Arrhythmia Syndromes
- 2022 EHRA/HRS/APHRS/LAHRS Consensus Document on the State of Genetic Testing in Cardiovascular Disease
- 2023 HRS/APHRS/LAHRS Guideline on Cardiac Physiological Pacing for the Avoidance and Mitigation of Heart Failure
The Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) is partnering with Guideline Central to create pocket cards in a quick-reference format that is current, practical, and portable. Visit www.guidelinecentral.com to learn more about HRS titles in circulation and how you can access this content in print and your mobile device.