New Clinical Documents Under Development
See what new clinical documents have been approved and are currently under development.
The following clinical practice documents are currently under development:
- 2022 HRS Expert Consensus Statement on the Management of Arrhythmias During Pregnancy
- 2022 HRS Expert Consensus Statement on Evaluation and Management of Arrhythmic Risk in Neuromuscular Disorders
- 2022 HRS/APHRS/LAHRS Guideline on Cardiac Physiological Pacing for the Avoidance and Mitigation of Heart Failure
- 2022 SCAI/HRS Expert Consensus Statement on Transcatheter Left Atrial Appendage Closure
- 2022 ISHNE/ISE/HRS Expert Consensus Statement on ECG and Arrhythmias in Patients with Infectious Diseases
- 2023 HRS/EHRA/APHRS/LAHRS Expert Consensus Statement on Practical Management of the Remote Device Clinic
- ISHNE/ISE/HRS Electrocardiography of Inherited Primary Arrhythmia Syndromes
The Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) is partnering with Guideline Central to create pocket cards in a quick-reference format that is current, practical, and portable. Visit www.guidelinecentral.com to learn more about HRS titles in circulation and how you can access this content in print and your mobile device.