HRS Synchrony Program
Formerly the HRS Co-Sponsored and Endorsed Events
The Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) is the premier membership organization for more than 7,000+ practitioners in more than 90 countries, dedicated to improving cardiac pacing and heart rhythm care for all patients.
Unlike traditional membership societies, HRS represents the worldwide field of electrophysiology and the various EP professions. Each year, HRS partners with EP professionals, stakeholders, and leading organizations to bring our members the most credible resources, high-quality programmatic events, and regulatory updates.
HRS knows there are a variety of impactful organizations and institutions that share in our mission to improve the care of patients by promoting research, education, and optimal healthcare policies and standards.
That's why the HRS Synchrony Program (formerly known as the HRS Co-Sponsored and Endorsed Events) was developed. Through our highly visible initiative, programmatic events or activities organized by other organizations or specialty groups within the field of EP may apply to be recognized as an HRS Synchrony Program. As an HRS Synchrony Program, your programmatic event or activity may offer EP professionals with access to experts, hands-on learning, information on emerging trends, and/or ACE (formerly known as CME) credits.
HRS Synchrony Program Benefits
- Enhanced credibility once educational content is reviewed and approved as an HRS Synchrony Program.
- Increased brand visibility through marketing and the approved use of our HRS Synchrony Program logo.
- Boosted awareness and registration through exposure on the HRS Synchrony Events webpage, social media, and our bi-weekly newsletter, Keeping Pace.
- Opportunity to request HRS, key opinion leaders, to participate as program faculty.
HRS invites requests from the Society's members, nonprofits, healthcare institutions, and companies organizing an EP programmatic event or activity to apply to be recognized as an HRS Synchrony Program.
Ready to Apply?
Here's what is needed to complete your application:
- Applications must be submitted at least 90 days prior to the program activity date(s).
- Applicants must have their program content fully developed and faculty selected.
- If offering ACE (formerly CME), HRS requires that all aspects of the program be in compliance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Essential Areas, Elements, and Policies. The accredited provider designating the ACE credits is responsible for meeting ACCME requirements.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Manager of Accredited Education and the Education Committee.
HRS is committed to producing and supporting content and programming that demonstrates balance, independent objectivity, and scientific rigor in all educational activities, rooted in diversity, equity, and inclusion. Therefore all HRS Synchrony Programs must adhere to the HRS Statement of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Applications must be submitted at least 90 days prior to the program activity date(s). All questions on the application must be completed. Incomplete applications will not be processed. No mention of the HRS Synchrony Program may be made until the application has been approved by HRS, an agreement has been signed, and full payment has been received by HRS. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.